Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See!

A friend emailed this to me. I watched it and cried. What an awesome God there is who created this world, gave His only Son for MY sins, and still loves me. And how thankful I am that Handel was gifted by Creator God to compose such a beautiful hymn of worship.
Oh, my, how blessed I am to know Him and to be known by Him!
Hallelujah!


Watch, listen and enjoy. Have a blessed and joyful season, and I hope that each of us is privileged to witness such a wonderful display some time during the holidays.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning

A friend just sent this to me yesterday. My reaction was the same as yours! Wasn't it just thrilling!! to hear and watch. Thank you for posting it on your blog. Praise God for His majesty, power, and grace!

The Creative Chickadee

Darn in Gogi!! Crying, crying, crying. What an amazing witness!!

Post a Comment